UXATA Private Chef Services Notice of Privacy
Ana Paula Alonso, natural person, who operates under the commercial name UXATA Private Chef Services, whose RFC is AOAN841219RG6, with address at Calle Fuente de la Concordia 563 Manzana 3 Lote 22 Colonia Santa Fe del Carmen, CP 77712, Playa del Carmen, Solidaridad, Quintana Roo, México, is responsible for collecting your personal data, the use that is given to them and their protection in accordance with the provisions of the General Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Obliged Subjects for the State of Quintana Roo and other regulations that result applicable.
- Identify you by name and obtain a formal communication channel that allows the registration of what is communicated with you, in order to answer your questions about our services, provide and request information, send prices, quotes and availability.
- Comply with the services agreed with you.
- Inform about the status, progress and projection of the reservations and / or the services agreed with you.
- Evaluate the quality of the services provided to you.
- Conduct internal research on consumer habits and demand.
- We do not collect sensitive personal data.
Purposes, use and treatment of your personal data
For the aforementioned purposes in this privacy notice, we require to obtain the following personal data:
- Name / s and Surname / s
- Personal phone.
- Dates and times of the services you consult.
- Town, location, address and name of the place where the services will be provided.
- Number of people to serve in each service.
- Menus, drinks and accessories chosen for each service.
- Declaration of food allergies in the group (only type of allergy, products to avoid, special indications and number of people, without the need to personally identify those who have these allergies) All menus are buffet style.
- List of products to buy, in addition to what is necessary for preparing the menu.
- Personal / business tax data for billing.
We can collect your personal data in different ways: When you provide it to us directly or we request it, by any means of communication; when you visit our website or use our online services; when you complete our contact form on our website, and when we obtain information through other manual and / or automatic sources that are permitted by law. We undertake not to transfer your personal information to third parties without your consent, except for the exceptions provided in article 37 of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, as well as to carry out this transfer in the terms established by that law.
How can you limit the use and / or disclosure of your personal data or revoke your consent by exercising the ARCO rights Access, Rectification, Cancellation or Opposition
At any moment, you have the right to access, rectify and cancel your personal data, as well as to oppose their treatment or revoke the consent that you have given us for this purpose. For this, it is necessary that you send us your request to the email email@example.com , detailing your case and expressly indicating the present and future destination that you want your personal data collected by UXATA to be given. You must prove the ownership of your personal data with a simple copy of the legal identification document of your country. You can also make this request by sending mail to Calle Fuente de la Concordia 563 Manzana 3 Lote 22 Colonia Santa Fe del Carmen, CP 77712, Playa del Carmen, Solidaridad, Quintana Roo, Mexico, telephone +52 1 984 322 20 81. The maximum term to attend and respond to your request is 72 hours from receipt of it. It will be sent in the same format in which it was received.
Cookies are text files that are automatically downloaded and stored on the hard drive of the user’s computer equipment when browsing a specific Internet page, which allow the Internet server to remember some information about this user, including their preferences for the visualization of the pages in that server, name and password.
Uso de cookies y web beacons
We use analytical, personalization, duration and third-party cookies.
At any time you can delete cookies by accessing the configuration preferences of your browser.
Web beacons are images inserted into an Internet page or email, which can be used to monitor the behavior of a visitor, such as storing information about the user’s IP address, duration of interaction time on said page and the type of browser used.
- Your type of device, browser and operating system.
- Your IP address.
- The country from where you connected.
- Your stay on our website.
- Search keywords by which you found us.
We use the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Storage of cookies to compile statistics about the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google. Google, LLC. It is located at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, Santa Clara, California 94043, United States.
For more information on Google’s cookie policies and data protection measures, visit:
- Social networks: Each social network has its own cookies that allow the user to interact with their platforms and our content. The exercise of any right must be done by communicating directly with the companies that own the relevant social networks.
These cookies and other technologies can be disabled by clicking on the Cancel option or by leaving our website without accepting the privacy notice.
Modifications to the Notice of Privacy
We reserve the right to make modifications or updates to this privacy notice at any time, to attend to new legislation, internal policies or new requirements for the provision or offer of our services or products and market practices. These modifications will be available to the public on our Internet page www.uxata.mx , or we will send them to the last email you have provided.
If you consider that your right to protect personal data has been harmed by any conduct of our employees or our actions or responses, you presume that in the processing of your personal data there is a violation of the provisions of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Individuals, you may file the corresponding complaint or complaint with the INAI https://home.inai.org.mx/
Date of last update of this Privacy Notice